Documents required for registration:
Please bring copies of these required documents with you for registration.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Student’s immunization record. Immunizations must be current.
Check this link 2016-2017 Immunization Requirements for the vaccinations necessary for enrollment and school attendance.
- Proof of residence in the Canyon Vista attendance area.
This would be your lease agreement with the student’s name included as an occupant of the home. If you are buying a home, this would be the closing document, OR for an established home, a property tax statement and a recent electric bill.
- Most recent report card and/or withdrawal document from previous school.
- Student’s Social Security card (original card preferred, we will copy it here).
- Parent’s driver’s license.
Other Helpful Information
All students will be assigned a locker that is 13 ½” deep, 12” wide, and 35” high. Students can decorate the inside of their lockers. Regular size locker shelves fit quite nicely. Students provide their own lock and any combination style regular size lock will be sufficient. It’s helpful to practice your locker combination prior to the first day of school.